Pretty much everything was done - except I wanted to lower the back because of the angle it was making with the sill.
Little did I know how much pain this would be...
While the back was up, I replaced the T-piece I'd used with a right-angle pipe.
I calculated that the near-side needed to be lowered by 26.8mm, and the off-side by 19.2mm. So, I lowered the near-side - and found that the filler cap didn't fit. I decided to move it to just behind the door, rather than the top.
Eventually, I got it connected with the pipe going through the rear bulkhead.
And I put some rubber edging to protect the pipe.
When the other side had been done, it was much better.
I also cut away a bit of the panelling inside the central section (and put some rubber on it).
Now, I found that the exhaust didn't fit.
This needed the exhaust to be modified again - I got it done, but it's a bit close to the horizontal bar at the rear section.
I then filled the hole left by the filler cap - firstly with GRP, and then with body filler.
I then made a box to cover the hole for the pipe.
And then sanded down the body filler on the top.
Tomorrow, I've got a couple of minor things to do - put a filter on the fuel breather pipe, tighten the fuel filler pipe (tank end) and put some stickers on the switches to indicate what they are.