After a bit of thinking, I decided that the easiest way to mount the heater was with a couple of brackets bonded to the chassis. I had a fair amount of 25mm wide aluminium flat, so made some brackets out of this.
The doors constituted the last major bits of GRP I needed to trim (although other bits need a slight trim and sand).
The first stage was to cut out around the lines on the GRP - above is the door before cutting, and below is the door with a 30mm bleed edge.
I started with the right hand door (this is easier to get to).
After a little more trimming
And some more...
And yet more...
And after the final trim (note the top will need another trim, but I'll do that later on).
One of the things I didn't like about the demonstrator were the doors - they were quite wobbly. As an aim to improve this, I bonded some 25mm right-angle section aluminium to the inside of the door.
This will also give me some place to mount the hinges and catch onto.
I then did the other door
As I don't have enough clamps, I'll bond it during the week.