This is actually the culmanation of a few day's work, over about a month (the weather's now not very nice for working on my car).
Shortly before Christmas, I was told that my drive shafts had finally been finished - so I went down to the Aeon workshop pick them up. I then took them to my mate's workshop (where I'd dropped the various bits for powder coating a few weeks back), so they, too, could be powder coated.
Anyway, some of the bits I took down needed some additional welding (I need a new welder), so I spent a couple of weekends in his workshop grinding out some of the welds (which he then strengthened).
Yesterday, I picked up most of the bits from him after they'd been powder coated.
This is one of the seat mounts:
The water header tank holder (and two rods used to hold the wing mirrors up):
The battery holder:
The gearbox cable linkage (left), filler cap holder (bottom), and light brackets:
And one of the wing mirrors with the powder coated rod:
Unfortunately, I don't have the (coated) drive shafts yet, and the gearstick carrier needs a bit more welding (it was taken to the powder coater's prematurely).
I also went and picked up the exhaust (finally!) - the guy who was welding it left his earlier job, and I had to find him. Luckily, he'd taken the exhaust with him, but had left it in his shed.
Anyway, it's now all together, but will need some brackets made to mount it to the chassis. I'll get someone else to finish those of...