Today, I didn't really concentrate on anything - I just looked at the car until I found something that needed doing, and did it.
The first thing I did was recover the dashboard:
I then got the bolts for the sills fitting better by filing the slots a bit. While I was doing that, I put some rivnuts in for the charge cooler water pump:
And I routed the water pipes that run to the front around the heater. I had to trim the corner down a bit to lessen the sharpness of the top pipe - it's made a huge difference in the clearance it now has.
I then filed the holes for the sill covers to allow all the bolts to fit:>
These are now ready to be covered, so I filled the rivnuts with copper grease:
I fitted a new rubber mount for the exhaust pipe - this one has a male fitment one end, and a female the other. This will make it significantly easier to put the exhaust on.
And finally, after it had been in the sun for the day, I cut the holes in the dashboard and put everything back on - including the new switches.
I'll cover the sill covers tonight.