Front light pods
They'd been bonded in place with Sikaflex earlier on, but there were gaps around the outside, so today I put some GRP to fill the gaps.
And then I painted the insides
Yesterday's bush and mounting block of wood had been fully bonded, and this now allowed me to locate the other mounting point. Its size allowed be to use a 50mm right angle section with a hole through it. This was bonded to the underside of the body.
Although the Sikaflex had set yesterday, I didn't have the paint out. Since I'd painted the inside of the front light pod area, I decided to paint the inside of the dashboard (the outside will be covered in something [haven't decided what yet]).
I'm coming to the end of my two week holiday from work, so I took it easy today (and will be taking it easy tomorrow). I'll be starting the wiring - most of which I can do indoors.